Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Tickle Me Elmo...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw a guy at work today who was named Elmo...I bet he hates his name...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You should go up to him and tickle him to see what he does. also, how old is the guy? if he is young, like maybe early to mid 20's i will make a guess that he is african american, otherwise, i am sure he is white.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well...you are wrong...he was African-American, as I am sure he still is...but I would guess he was in his late 30's to early 40's...I bet he gets tickled alot...he's probably not ticklish at all...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •